Tuesday 26 March 2019

It's Been a Long Time

Well that took a while...
This blog was originally set up so that my dad could follow my first cycling adventure abroad ( well ok anywhere ) That was all nearly 5 years ago and much cycling has happened since with the mileage increasing ( Sadly dad no longer here to follow the posts), children have left home and time is more relaxed (mostly).
Planning another adventure this year on the bike .. Belgium and Holland we think although much less fixed than the first trip, we are more able (that means I am more able) to take things as they come and go a bit further if I need to. However another bike less adventure is in the offing and that was what really prompted me to look at blogging again.
I have been making paper diaries of all of our trips and will keep doing so but thought I might add in an online Journal, then remembered my bloody days and thought... what the hell let's try again... so here goes



Spread your wings we are set for an adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment